Sunday, October 28, 2007
Things I can highly recommend ...
• I highly recommend not running into two Ex's in the same week [or the same 24 hrs as my occassion occured]. One is plenty enough to put you into an emotional tailspin.
• I can recommend not running into one whom you could have avoided [since you got a phone call warning you of his appearance/but attempting to be an adult, brave and get it over with after 6 yrs of not seeing this person] then force yourself to be kind to this person because you feel like it's your duty. Some things are just way over [what was the SATC line? "we are so over, we need another word for over"]. This one my friends... was legally, officially over and I can say without hesitation that complete apathy and some disgust has set in.
• I can, though, recommend large amounts of medication to get through such an occasion.
• I highly suggest, if, said large amounts of medication are consumed, that you then don't allow your hairdresser to talk you into a new hair-do under said medication and emotional distress, as well as being under the influence of a full moon and on your period. [a "bang" situation has occured from said appointment]
• I can recommend calling the ex that you still think kindly of, to tell him so. We had a nice conversation despite it being emotional.
That my friends are some things to file away in your back pocket to do and not to do, while under the influence of a full moon, your period and drugs.
image via flickr
Posted by Richie Designs at 3:34 PM