Thursday, October 18, 2007

Anya Hindmarch



I don't think I've talked about Anya Hindmarch yet have I? I think about this woman a lot. She has set out to torture me in nearly every month's fashion magazines for the past 6 months...and I mean ALL of them.

This boot has stopped me in my tracks so many times - even in friggin' Oprah. Each time I think to myself OmG that's the boot, that's the one I have to have...I go straight for the liner notes and there she is AGAIN!!!!



Apparently this woman who I think I've discovered is quite notable -Accessory designer of the year & her famed "I'm not a plastic bag" - reusable tote that had stampeeds of people entering stores blah blah blah. Great everyone else loves her too -whatelse is new.

I still want that bag dammit and those boots! $945 for the Lautner Bag and the boots a measly $895 please already I normally drop that kinda cash before breakfast. Yah right!

No comments: