Monday, October 29, 2007

Damn JCrew






Damn JCrew! why must you continue to make the cutest, most stylie clothes around. You torment me.

Seriously, they are doing such a great job lately. The Ballerina dress [silver I would pair with a yellow sling black and yellow enamel bracelets/ black cardigan perhaps?]. Perfect little jackets and sweaters [I think it might be time for me to own a cashmere sweater I mean, come-on, a staple right?]. This pretty little ruffled top has been used throughout their catalog to style up sweaters and coats with just a peek of ruffle poking out. YUM!!! where's my sugar daddy when I need him? 5k anyone?

4 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Listen, I am going to have to fight you over that sugar daddie. you know, there are only so many sugar daddies to go around, and really, I clearly NEED that ruffled shirt more than you do. If it is any consolation, I will let you borrow the shirt, ahem, right after the sugar daddy gets it for me...:-)

Richie Designs said...

Ok, it's a match...roll up your sleeves and we'll battle it out over the ruffles. :)

Richie Designs said...

Ok, it's a match...roll up your sleeves and we'll battle it out over the ruffles. :)

SGM said...

I feel the same way. The person who styles their catalogs deserves a RAISE.