Wednesday, October 17, 2007

right now

I can't recall what groovy site I saw this on recently [sorry no link love] but loved the idea and kept a sticky note of the questions.

Right Now...
I'm thrilled: I can't talk about it yet till the ink is dry but it's been a long time dream of mine-which involves the National Stationery Show.

I don't miss: my evil step-dad [a very long story], being a poor student, not knowing who I am as a person [due to the first one]

I'm planning: New creative endevors. A trip to Paris next fall.

I'm listening to: Just heard Missy Higgins this AM on Morning Becomes Electic...want more. Still listening to Ray LaMontagne, Rachael Yamagata years after the fact.

I'm looking forward to:
The Sia show next week I'm going to.

I'm wanting: A new bed, a new couch, and a lovely custom banquette for my kitchen...none of it will happen soon. my boyfriend to get his acceptance letter to Physican Asst school [it's due next month]

Also Loving this post about photographer Nicola Kuperus today on AT: NY via AT:Chicago

1 comment:

franki durbin said...

now that, my dear, is a lovely post. I am inspired to do this on my own as well. I may just do the same on my blog! Fabulous idea, and good for you for making a note to do it!

Interestingly, mine would change from week to week, possibly day to day. It would be interesting to write a journal this way, wouldn't it? See how it evolved over time?