Thursday, September 18, 2008

Let's play who needs an evening gown...

I subscribe on email to all sorts of wacky crap. I need to be in the know [or so my rational is] so I get daily emails, well, just about from everyone fashion or style related these days. One of the regulars that I never seem to be interested in is a group called HauteLook that does on-line sales of higher end clothes. Sort of a fashion version of ebay if you would.

So today they're selling from Decades Two, one of the super chic high end boutiques that deals in vintage wares. Rachael Zoe is a regular as you may have seen from her show. So I click over to see what's up and all these lovely ball gowns like this little Christian Dior [below] which sold for [what I thought] was very reasonable $1100 [originally $3500].

So here are my top three in case you're going to a cocktail party, or the emmy's this weekend you darling girls.



or maybe this lovely Marchesa who I've been loving lately. originally $4500 now $2200 [uh, steal!]



Reem Acra originally $2640 now $1000.00


You have to register at HauteLook to see them go sign up quickly most of the sales expire in 24 hours from this posting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is everyone else dying over these dresses as much as I am? They're so amazing - I could totally see myself getting one just to hang in my closet to stare at it all day -- I'd almost be afraid to actually wear one, they're so pretty - but of course it would be perfect for those special occasions where i want to be the center of attention!

Anonymous said...

I've been so excited about this sale. The Decades collection is gorgeous. Hautelook.com always has great sales and I can't wait to get my order. Now I just need a place to wear the dress! Lol.