Monday, September 22, 2008

Because I don't have anything better than this



I've mentioned before how much I like this woman, she probably makes me cry at my desk a minimum of once a week. Her post today did just that and more. I don't have anything to say that is better than this...please go read. "Made"

But the ones below it are as hilarious...such as More Bad Words which my good friend April will appreciate [Hi April!]. or The S word which is so elegantly explained to her children about waiting for the magic...that I'm tucking that little phrase in my back pocket for my own little people.

I lifted this image from her site as well. Might as well steal with both hands while I'm at it! She says its possibly from We Heart It

4 comments:

karey m. said...

you're so nice to me!

and thanks for the sweet words...sometimes it feels like these girlies are kicking my ass on a daily/hourly basis...if i can remember the better moments, it helps heaps, you know?

xoxo. and when is your trip? can't wait for the nudies of sgm! it's a possibility, right?

Richie Designs said...

trip is this weekend. I'm a little scared actually...I don't know if I'm cool enough to hang out with these girls or keep up with them.

my bets are on Decorno for nudes though!

Megan said...

Karey rulez.

Miz Richie, your trip sounds so awesome. Did I already ask if Jeff Lewis is going to make an appearance?

Richie Designs said...

Jeff Lewis will definitely be there in spirit....I have a little trick up my sleeve for ms sgm.