Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A week of gift ideas Day 3: The Girl

Ok, so I'm not doing so well with this list thing, I mean I'm wrapping gifts with packing tape at this point. It's a disaster. Plus, anyone still shopping is probably on a mercy shop, right?

But if I can just give one word of warning to husbands, boyfriends and the like.... no household stuff. This means, yes, she wants a set of knives for the kitchen but NOT FOR CHRISTMAS [or birthday or anniversary], this also means no vacuum cleaners. Trust me on this. To illustrate this point I might direct you to this very funny, funny clip.



Total props to JC Penney and their agency Saatchi & Saatchi, New York awesome work.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Amaaaaazing find! I feel confident in saying that my boyfriend won't be getting me a "home ec" present but I might bookmark this JUST in case for years to come!

Megan said...

Oh, very good, I love the creatives, but they usually get stifled. You NEVER actually get to see the good stuff.