Monday, December 01, 2008

It might be time for a new set

I generally look like a crazed homeless person after 6pm. I'm sitting in front of my computer right now with pink polka dotted pjs that once were flannel and have paint splatters on them from 8 years ago, a thermal tee turned inside out, a giant wooly red scarf and socks. I don't know what happens to me when I get home but I lose any sense of style and I'm generally cold. Whatever happens to be in front of me and warm gets thrown on my body all at once.


sueded picot-edged sleep set$39.50

We're going home to see the C's family later this month. They are proper East Coast folks, not psuedo-homeless folk like myself. I think a decent set of lounge wear is in order. These are pretty cute and not too pricey.



dotted flannel set Gap $39.50

1 comment:

ZDub said...

Gah, I do the same thing.

Get them both!

I think I will too!