Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Eve Makeup -liquid eyeliner


The last time I attempted liquid eyeliner I was 12 and in my girlfriends mom's makeup bag. It was wiggily hard to get a line, wet and cold. I never attempted again.

I got a little wacky and purchased Covergirl's Line Exact liquid liner pen which I have to say is kinda brilliant. Shaped and handles like a felt tip pen, it's easy to do and easy on the purse. I went with the gray version and have to give the color itself a thumbs down. It's too blue and needs a little more black in it to make it a richer color but I liked the liner enough to go back and try the black one. Plus, if it's good enough for Angie, you know it's good enough for me.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am totally in love with my liquid eyeliner. I'm not really even a makeup person, but this stuff is great. I have one from Urban Decay which is a great grey/silvery thing, and another brownish one from Jemma Kidd (at Target). I love them both, and recommend!

Megan said...

hmmm, both the CoverGirl and Jemma are on my TRY list...

Anonymous said...

Wow!! It's best eyeliner... I really like this...