Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Benjamin Button



I think Cate Blanchett is my new fav. Like, I mean, more beautiful than Mr. Pitt's real girl. I'm not joking. I of course say that after seeing Benjamin Button last night. I can't say enough good things about the movie. Really make an effort to go see this in the theater. As my guy said driving home, just when you think you've seen every story imaginable on screen they do something like this. The special effects are astounding. I think it might be one of the greatest love stories ever.

My Favorite part? The post cards he writes toward the end. I won't say anymore and ruin it. Thats when I really lost all my grace and composure. Here is a trailer incase you're across the world or haven't watched TV in a while.

4 comments:

Petunia Face said...

I couldn't agree more. Such a fresh story, and Cate is too die for stunning.

Happy New Year!

Megan said...

Oooh, now I am going to have to fight my husband to see this, he wants to see The Wrestler. I guess we can see both.

Jennifer Lee said...

i've been dying to see this movie. another fantastic movie is slum dog millionaire. a must see.

Lynne said...

Cate's been my style icon for years - she never gets it wrong.