Thursday, October 01, 2009

Right now...


I can't believe it's October today. Please make it stop going so fast will ya?

I feel like I've been working my arse off and I don't have anything to show you. Some of it's top secret still, some of it just hasn't been photographed, some of it just isn't anything really of note [it was to them but not so much here]

I really want to show you the top secret thing. It involves someone we all know and love but she hasn't launched it yet. I hope she does soon cuz I'm standing here with my hand pointing frantically in the air "I have something for show and tell!!!" and Yes, it demanded three !!! that's how fun it is.

I hired an intern to eventually be a paid position. I'm excited about this. He is a dear old friend of mine who's had some rough times lately so it will be a big help to both of us. He was also my prom date from high school if I didn't mention, and if I can find a photo of us I'll embarrass myself publicly for all of you to have a good laugh. I showed him the map of my business plan, well it's more a sheet of paper with a lot of stuff written on it and he said "are you ready for this?" and I said, I don't have a choice, I don't want to back to the bullshit.

and on a really good note... remember my science experiment this summer? it's working. I haven't had to take pain medicine for three weeks now. Things are changing and for the good.

No comments: