Friday, October 02, 2009

I'm a Mondo Beyondo girl

I know you'll all be jealous when I tell you but I'm a Mondo Beyondo girl [cue 007 music here].


What is a Mondo Beyondo girl? Well, I'm not sure just yet. It starts Monday, an online e-course in getting clear, setting big wild dreams ahead and then getting there [somehow]. Imagine Oprah's biggest dreams smashed together with The Secret. At least this is what I think it will be. I hope it will be.

Class is full for this session but if you're interested in it, there will be another starting in Jan 2010. I highly advise registering now though as they sell out pretty quickly. You can read all about it here or you can visit one of the instructors the amazing Andrea of Superhero Journal. I'll report back and let you know how it all goes.

The only bummer? I'm not looking forward to homework! yuck.

No comments: