Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I wish this would be used on me

Chris and I are planning on tying the knot sometime after his graduation from P.A school which is next August. I keep telling him "you know you can totally ask me NOW and I won't expect to get married till AFTER you're done" he gives me a blank sort of stare like 'woman don't you know I can't think of more than one thing at a time?'.... yes,I know. A girl can try right?



but how rad would this be? a fancy coffee AND a marriage proposal?

see all the cute coffee stencils here

4 comments:

Petunia Face said...

But how could you ever drink it? And what if it made you poop?

Richie Designs said...

you would be pooping pure love then I suppose

Richie Designs said...

too funny I hadn't thought of it like that!!

karey m. said...

SUSANNAH! you just tainted an otherwise pure post...

which makes me laugh and laugh...