Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kate Spade Clothing

I've always loved the way she dressed, Kate that is. Vintage without being too vintage, quirky, classic and pretty. Even though they sold the company some time ago to Liz Claiborne group [I think] I believe Ms. Spade still consults. It seems very her style, very my style if you should care.

Horribly expensive yet Fantastically cute - go figure.


Madeliene Mona coat with bow $745

Madeleine Trina jacket $425

Bisous Stella chubbie [faux fur btw] $695

Madeleine dot balloon sleeve blow blouse $265 I think I could wear this under a black jacket or something but would be afraid of "clown like" feelings suddenly coming over me.

Bisous Bow Trench $645 I mostly liked the way this was styled. A trench that costs $645 is insane [unless it was burberry or something

1 comment:

jessica | destined to design said...

oh man, all of these are stunning!