Wednesday, July 01, 2009

We all scream for ice cream -Coolhaus mobile ice cream



If you've been reading for a while, you'll know that I've had a thing for mobile food for a few years now. I just thought that the whole business model of the ice cream truck was underutilized, seems is as if I was right once again. As we've seen in the past few years gourmand airstreams up in Portland, the insanity of Kogi here in Los Angeles, Long Beach's own Ice Cream Man, Sprinkles cupcakes have recently took the road and now the gourmet ice cream cookie.

Coolhausthe fancy ice cream sandwich maker is partnering with Kogi, doing the twitter thing too. It sounds like a perfect match to me late night tacos followed by a yummy dessert.

Now I just need a Peet's coffee truck to come singing down the street and life would be perfect.

via> Springwise

2 comments:

72 and sunny said...

ok, you're was way better. Much more to the point. I need to read and learn. Efficient, gets the word out, looks good. that's all you really want.

Richie Designs said...

You're funny...I was thinking yours was better. I didn't take the time to find a good photo of the actual sandwich!