Friday, July 03, 2009

New over at Etsy

New here at the ranch:



I called an illustrator friend of mine and asked him if I could use this image he did for my office a number of years ago. I'm not sure about your neighborhood but it's all cafe racers around town here these days. I love to see the boys zipping around town on their vintage bmw's and triumphs with their fun metallic helmets, cuffed levi's etc.

Mark Sasway Illustration, should you be in need of someone with great talent, is available here he also has a lovely show hanging at Portfolio Coffee House over on Retro Row/4th Street here in Long Beach at the moment and can also be seen on his site.


If you have a moto fan in your life [or it's you], this illustration was originally done approx 10+ years ago for a poster my former office did for a vintage motorcycle event at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. The poster won some awards if I remember correctly.

available on Crane's lettra in pearl white with a choc brown envelope or also on kraft with an off white envelope.
ink is a vintage green-glass color on both



lastly a fun little birthday card.

both available over at Etsy $4.75 each - I highly advise choosing a couple things if you're buying second item is only 10 cents to ship if you purchase more than one card!

3 comments:

Richie Designs said...

lord my photos are horrid!

Richie Designs said...

so much cuter in person

The Spicers said...

Beautiful cards!