Friday, July 10, 2009

Fresh as a daisy

If you're a fan of Susannah over at Petunia Faced Girl's hilarious blog, you'll understand my special treat to her this fine day. She is woman, fond of all terms related to Vagina. Vag, Vaj-ja [a few f*ck's and a shit or two really if we're all being honest] and any given week she drops it into a sentence whenever possible. I love toilet humor so I'm down with it, love the vaj-ja talk, though it seems quite odd to be coming from my mouth...errr...keyboard.



I decided to take the afternoon off today [well, actually there was a problem with a plate being made for my next job it was forced] so I landed on the big bed watching all things bad afternoon tv. A little Dr. Phil and OCD, a little Ellen and we can't forget Ms. Tyra. While clicking between the three I caught this very bizarre commercial while waiting for Ms. Thang to come back on. It's an IV bag that you fill with water and it has a stainless steel "sprinkler" at the end to "clean and freshing" all the girl parts you want. I thought it was part of a SNL skit or something it was so bizarre, but alas it's a real thing. FDA approved no-less.Waterworks if you should know...or want to know that is. I dare you like we're 11 yrs old making crank calls to random phone book numbers to click on the link. Double dare you.

or you could watch this bad You Tube video





So, Susannah, you're welcome. Merry Christmas in July!

3 comments:

Petunia Face said...

Awwww. thank you! I really needed this today. Wait--that sounds awful, like I need some feminine sprinkling. No, I just needed a smile.

Now, you're not going to believe this but the house we just moved into has something like this in the bathroom. We can't figure out what it is exactly--it's a douch-y thing with a hose attached to the back of the toilet. An Indian man lived here before us, so maybe it's from him? Who knows. We just sort of hide it behind the toilet and pretend it's not there.

Thank you :)

Richie Designs said...

your "bidet" I believe it's called is a "shower for your butt" essentially. and yes, very popular in Europe and the middle east. I believe it was because T.P wasn't readily available

this little nugget is errrr...um..."inserted" for added freshness.

Petunia Face said...

Oh my god, INSERTED??? Seriously? Isn't that an enema? And wouldn't that too often kind of irritate the innards a might bit?