Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My best friend is prettier than your best friend!

I was in San Diego Monday doing a little photo shoot for my best friend April. She is the GM [jeez I hope that's her official title] of the most awesome restaurant in La Jolla, Georges at the Cove. We had some fun playing around with some set ups. I threatened to cut a piece of hair off of her head that kept sticking out, and whined that I didn't have an assistant to futz over her while I stressed if I was getting the photo or not. But seriously, how pretty is she? don't you just want to barf? She's just as nice as she is pretty so don't hate too much.




You're probably saying oh how nice, La Jolla...restaurant blah blah blah but let me tell you, just in case you're ever in the area. This isn't Denny's folks. I'm not just bragging because I know her.

"One of the World's top 10 restaurants" Fodor's, America's 10 best Chef's Food and Wine Magazine, "Where to eat right now" Gourmet, Award of Excellence Wine Spectator are just a few of the feathers in their hat.





Three levels to suit whatever you're in the mood for. Fine Dining and a super chic wine bar area, A more casual bar on the second floor with lunch and dinner options, then the top floor Ocean Terrace, where your best sandals will do. All three overlook the cove at La Jolla. It's beautiful and yummy all in one.

If your visiting San Diego, go out of your way to make a trip there you won't be disappointed. Call ahead for reservations though they are busy bees.

Georges at the Cove
1250 Prospect Street
La Jolla, California
858.454.4244

No comments: