Friday, July 17, 2009

A little somthin' somthin'

Have you been over to see SGM's new blog makeover? I can only take credit for helping her out with some logo/type work as I'm a total retard when it comes to programming anything [uh duh have you seen this blog?] Now I'm a little jelly that she's all spiffy with squarespace [tried it a while ago and it's SUPER COOL and easy] so jeez I guess the cobbler's kid needs a new pair of Manolos.


I wanted her logo to look like a combo of a fashion Magazine headline and a Bergdorf's logo. Kinda fun don't you think? I'm trying to talk her into turning her logo into coffee mugs and what not don't ya think?



The whole enchilada.

interested in some help on your blog or site? I can hobble through the tech stuff to get you spiffy.. for hire or pimpin'
richele[at]richiedesigns.com

SGM is mostly about the oddities of reality television...namely Bravo shows, Real Housewives, Jeff Lewis and occasionally a Pamela Anderson WTF is she wearing.

1 comment:

SGM said...

Thanks, Richie! So in love with my site because of you.
xo