Saturday, July 18, 2009

New In the studio - Vin's 40th birthday card

Rebekah contacted me through Etsy about her boyfriend's [husband? I can't recall] 40th birthday party. She had seen my greeting card that I had done "it's that special time of year again booze, free stuff and a flaming dessert" We decided for cost savings to keep the card as it was but add on the additional line of "join us for Vin's 40th birthday" that you see here at the bottom.


Additionally, we needed to include the party information on the interior. I suggested we do the interior of the card digitally [flat printing] and that it could be adheared via glue stick or double stick tape to save money.



I designed the interior to match the font and style of the exterior and still be a humorous play on the day's event. [please note address and phone numbers have been retouched out]

-if you are interested in letterpress for an upcoming project but are afraid it will be too expensive please contact me and I can offer up suggestions on keeping costs within your range. It never hurts to ask!

No comments: