Wednesday, June 04, 2008

When was the last time you listened to this album?



The guy and I don't agree on music ever, but this album we can agree is a classic. I was listening to it this evening while I was working. She had so much anger on this recording but it worked for the music. I'm sure it was a different thing walking in her skin. Hopefully she grew out of this and the Pope rip-up incident.

Possibly one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Not many can pull off a shaved head [I actually prefer it shaved over long. google her to see more pics.]

If for some odd reason you missed her the first time around in the 80's or you want a new listen here's a You Tube clip. This wasn't one of her more popular songs but it's one of my favorites. Very strange video though!

1 comment:

karey m. said...

i used to just love her! maybe i still do...i just forgot.

in college, my friends and i were planted in front of mtv. nothing compares to you came on...and we all went to a barber shop to get boy cuts.

yes, alcohol was involved. and i went first. you can guess the rest of the story.