Friday, June 20, 2008

Do You Know This Woman?

You should. She's fabulous and I don't say that lightly.
A cup of Jo




This is just one of the sweet posts I saw over on her site. I thought I might fall over when I saw it. It would be "death-by-cuteness"

and this one which is just lovely


I dream someday that I'll come to work and turn on the box and CNN.com will fire up and be covered with beautiful things like this instead of stories of hurt and pain.

Thanks to Karey for leading me to her

4 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

oooh, i am so flattered! thakn you so much for the absolutely lovely post. it is so nice to meet you! i'm going to add you to my link list right now and we can be BFFs for sure :)

thank you again, you are so sweet. joannaxoxo

karey m. said...

i love her. she'd be cool to hang out with, don't you think?

and your work from thursday's post?

you're so good...do you know that?! those amazing cards would be sweet as little calling cards...i just bought uncle sugar some that say something or other about "you are a douche." he likes to hand them out to deserving people, i think.

because he's a giver like that.

yours are better.

Jessie Cacciola said...

it's my favorite blog. :) she's so sweet.

Richie Designs said...

I want to hang out with Uncle Sugar [and you but that goes without saying these days]....You are a douche...that's beautiful! I wonder if I could figure out a way to throw them at cars on the LA freeways? There are a lot of those here.