Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Right now...

• I'm drinking bubbly water and wishing for a back massage and a facial now that I think about it.

• I'm sad that my best friend is moving 2 hours away. I know it could be worse but I'll miss her not being around the corner. She got a fantastic new job in La Jolla, Ca where she's set to make gobs and gobs of money [I might be a little jealous of that part]

• I've just completed my third estimate for a potential new client. Letterpress is expensive no matter how you slice it. The deadline on this project is so tight. I'm a little scared she'll agree to one of the price suggestions.

• I miss my family up north. I'm due for a visit. I just don't know when that's going to happen.

• I feel like eating peanut m&m's until I explode. It's probably due to #2. I've already gone to Target on an aimless shopping spree because I was sad. I got a swell new set of towels out of it though.

• I'm still obsessing about those damn silver sandals below. If only it wasn't a no-return sale. I hate that.

No comments: