Tuesday, May 06, 2008

While I wait for this client...






It's now 10pm at night so while I wait for this client to call me back...I've been working now for ummm a million hours? My 8-6:30 and then some time to eat a meal [and a couple of cocktails...it was one of those days] and onto the freelance. I don't have time to read blogs right now. So what do I find while waiting for this phone call? My boyfriend John Mayer has been cheating on me with Jennifer Aniston. I feel bad for her, I really do... the whole Brad thing, having to look at your ex-husband with the most insanely beautiful woman ever on the planet [and then watch them have babies] but this can't happen. SGM?? are you watching this? We must take her out.

photos via bauer griffin online and decorno.

2 comments:

karey m. said...

hey...shoot me an email, will you? i have a question. am i just missing your email somewhere on this site?!

SGM said...

Oh yes. I bought the Us Weekly today and will be reporting on it soon.

I don't think she's all that bad either, but I am pissed that they are sneaking around behind our backs like this, Richie!