Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Costume Institute's Party of the Year


I wanted to highlight some of my favorites as I clicked through Style.com's party photos but first I have just one photo to begin with with the question...

WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS?
actress Tilda Swinton and someone named Justin Bond? Now I've heard some funky things about this woman that I promised not to mention due to getting someone in hotel management in trouble but this is even more odd than that story. I love me some drag queens but I'm not buying this one. [*I just googled him apparently he's a Tony nominated actor/actress?]

I was going to do a "bad outfits and what were you thinking post" but I thought I would focus on the good. Since I'm turning over a new leaf and being Nice. So on to the beautiful and spectacular. You can see all bad decisions including Linda Carter [aka Wonder Woman] hair-do ...ummm what is that? at Style.com's coverage

2 comments:

karey m. said...

noooooooooooo! no new leaves! no nice! i have kids...i have to be nice. sometimes. i come here for wry and witty and wicked.

i have a feeling you have a few really good secrets you're keeping about other peeps...what's it gonna take? money, liquor, hookers? let us know.

Richie Designs said...

oooohhh money, liquor and hookers oh my! sounds super fun.

ok possibly you can persuade me to be a little naughty!