Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Right Now...




I'm attempting to color correct this photo that has got sun bleached in a hallway. I'm not doing a very good job of it. I love this photo because of my little brother, he has his eyes closed and is wearing the best polyester leisure suit ever. Lordy, look at the size of my hands! I never noticed that. I got me some big ol' paws from my dad. Lucky for me now, I've grown into them.

I'm trying not to think about how bad my back feels right now. I had a muscle spasm this AM that sent me to my knees. That's always a great way to start a day when it feels like an ice pick has been inserted into your ribcage.

Sadly, I've finished my favorite drink fizzy water and St. Germain. I think it might be a bad thing that I have drank an entire bottle of this on my own since coming home from Palm Springs. Lordy, I've taken to drinking while working... too bad there isn't enough alcohol to do me any good.

I did get two out of the three major freelance projects completed tonight. I'm in the home stretch.

I think I just pissed my boyfriend off on the phone. He's either tired or annoyed, possibly both.

I'm going to NYC this weekend and I'm not even excited about it. I'm going to the National Stationery Show. You would think I would be excited about seeing my work featured there. I don't know what's wrong with me -perhaps a fever has set in, perhaps another drink is in order.

No comments: