Wednesday, April 18, 2012

things that make me happy



I'm a nail polish-art damaged-mess. Most little chop shops do such a poor job with a manicure I do them myself [it takes me two hours but who cares] whoever the person is who did this manicure is my total hero. PERFECT. IT'S JUST PERFECT.




I love polka dots and I love squares and this yellow is pretty fantastic. I would so put this on my wall.



disco ball stairs. I would never be brave enough to do this in my own home, but man is it ever FUN



I am getting ready to blow up my office and completely revamp it. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. This wall color is really pretty and soft I'm hoping for something like this to help save me from sad walls and my mounds of paper that somedays feel like are smothering me.

No comments: