Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Men of Monacle

I've been seeing this Monacle logo around a bit lately. I'm a sucker for a good type treatment as you already know so this has popped into my head a few times going hum? wonder what they do..


turns out I'm not the only one as JCrew's new catalog used the Men of Monacle as their models this time around.
So what is Monacle and why do they have such a good looking group of people? and why is their store and logo so cute I want to be there?



It's a heafty magazine for one, and two a podcast focusing on everything from arts to politics from what I can tell. I'm still a little foggy on just what it all is. but I'm curious - they got me hooked.


They're subscription comes wrapped like this? I'm not believing it - it's too good to be true. Where do I sign up?

No comments: