Thursday, March 04, 2010

After the flood sale

the cutest little shop in the whole world? my friend's jewelry shop here in town where she fabricates, sets gems and teaches classes to us people who don't know a hammer, from a well.... whatever those other tools are.




anyway the cute little shop? involved in that bizarre flash flood we had in so cal a few weeks ago. She's having a after the flood sale right now on Etsy.



I tried both of these on last time I was in and pondered breaking my budget. The pearl? it will make you feel like Grace Kelly no lie. I don't lie about Grace, Audrey or Jackie. Sacrelig to me don't cha know.

If you do purchase? may I suggest going over to her blog site and checking out the super secret special? Something free if you mention something on the etsy sale.

free. seriously

No comments: