Sunday, February 22, 2009

In The Weeds



I've written this 3 or 4 times now but I think I'm just going to keep it as simple and to the point as I can without all my vague details.

I'm in the weeds folks. I don't know how else to say it to make it funnier, sound better, anything but what is the truth. Like many people, my job is in serious jeopardy at the moment. Our biggest account is up for review and it's been a little scary, a little truth searching, and a lot of good thoughts in the past week.

Things might be a little funky here at the ranch for a while. It may involve just posting something pretty and completely over the top. A shiny something to distract myself with while I'm working with my lovely cohorts to save our work. Send good thoughts. I love them all.

4 comments:

Petunia Face said...

For all of your vagueries let me just say a very specific this: thinking of you. Wishing you the best. Peace and courage.
xo,
Susannah

Anonymous said...

I too wish you the best, I'm sending all my good thoughts down the LBC way!

all the best,
Megan

ZDub said...

Fingers crossed that it will be okay.

Richie Designs said...

thank you