Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Anna Kuperberg never disappoints






Photographer Anna Kuperberg never disappoints me. I don't know that I've ever been as obsessed about one photographer's work as I am hers [I check her blog weekly when she posts]. Her work is always alive, emotional, vibrant and just perfectly captures those moments of real life. You can see more images from this wedding at her blog site [she also has her regular site and her fine art site if you need more]. It's worth clicking over. That wedding looked spectacular-straight out of a magazine!

Since I work with a lot of photographers with my 9-5 it will be a difficult day when I have to explain why I've hired Anna over my friends that I've known for years to photograph my own wedding. She is seriously fantastic at her job.

2 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

fabulous photos!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Really beautiful work. I just talked to a friend who is a stylist and he said that he is going to get me on a gig as a photographer's assistant. I just want to be close to the masters:-)