Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I have a theory...

I have a number of theories but this one involves shoes and wallets.
It's this: I think you can get a sense of a woman by her shoes and her wallet [sometimes her bag but not always].



cheap clothes on occasion, cheap accessories definitely, cheap shoes [only flip flops darling], but I have to draw the line in the sand and you must have a good wallet. Good wallets last, they take a beating, they hold your life in their hand, they represent you everywhere from Target to the gas station, to the night on the town with the girls.

I'm probably due for a new one. It's saying something like, well she had some class about 10 years ago, but well...she's aged a bit. It was a splurge after my first christmas bonus in my corporate life...Coach, black, silver hardware, has been repaired once since.

I pack that sucker full with crap - slips of paper, coins bursting from the seams. It takes my beating and still makes me look good in the process. This is what I'm talking about a 10+ year wallet that still is going strong. Invest in good things and sometimes - they pay off in the long run.

Who cares you say? I tell you this because Kate Spade is having a super blow out sample sale 75% with 5$ shipping. $400 bags are $189, and well wallets were $195 are now $89. 10 year quality for 1 year prices.

go forth and be stylish.

No comments: