Friday, June 05, 2009

Fun stuff



Blog Out Loud was super fun last night. There were some very wonderful people that came out, had great questions. It seemed everyone got a little something from what we had to share.

May I introduce you to a few of the lovelies I met last night?

Destined To Design SUPER cute blog. A girl after my own heart. Food, fashion, design, life

Folkloreye design and paper

blue pool road more yummy paper

and 100 layer cake...which by the way has an amazing story posted about a surprise wedding. I cried.

1 comment:

Amanda Malson said...

Hi Richele,

It was great meeting you and the rest of the panel last night at Blog Out Loud. It was very informative, fun and such an inviting crowd. Jolene and I loved it! I linked to your blog and posted a pic of us on our website. www.one2bond.com in the "happenings" section. Enjoy!

Amanda & Jolene
one2BOND