Monday, November 17, 2008

Totally yummy jewels - super sale

A good friend of mine is a fabulous jewelry designer. She designs mostly for a big named catalog that you would recognize if I mentioned, but I know she's had some issues about throwing that name around so I won't. And in case you like a name drop as much as I do, Sandra Bullock has worn some of her work. I wanted to tell you she's having a crazy blow out sale right now on some awesome stuff. You should totally check it out because when they're gone...they're gone.


I put one of these on a couple weeks ago and didn't want to take it off [I did in fact wear it the rest of the night]. It's kind of like the anti-engagement ring. It's this chunky, fun, hunk of love that makes you feel like a 5 carat diva even if you're not. Available in multiple sizes and can be worn stackable. $45 I say go for the big one!


azure. apatite gem cascade earrings $32 When you want just a little bit of girly with your jeans and tee.



Oh Snap silver pendant. I love the ball chain, just gives it a little edge. $22

Prices start at $9 and with most being 14-32$ and up. A little something for everyone. Sparkle on.

No comments: