Monday, August 11, 2008

Target Rules

I can recommend this:



Khaki jacket .Although wear it with some dark jeans and a little heel not that lame skirt that it's show with. Don't button it up, wear a tank top underneath. Perhaps a chunky silver necklace too. $39.99



Richard Chai plaid trench super cute
$44.99 I didn't try this one on but the GO line usually runs junior-like in sizing


by the way I almost pee'd my pants today when I read this:
Alexander McQueen in talks with Target

and already set...how did I not hear about this?my favorite Accessory designer whom I cannot afford... Anya Hindmarch is set for Target Launch October Along with Sigerson Morrison Shoes. I still can't do Target shoes but yeah for great affordable design!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Target does rule. I bought a whole new wardrobe there this weekend for ~$300 including accessories. I'm looking the most pulled together I have in years.