Sunday, January 20, 2008

Super FAB art sale!!

So, last week I let go of writing for Apartment Therapy LA. I miss fine art printing and I couldn't dedicate enough quality time to AT like they deserved so I stepped out.

So in honor of my art dreams this year I signed up for a new digital letterpress class beginning in Feb. I'm excited on many levels for this class because I have some new ideas I'd like to try out.

One minor issue with all of this is that I just gave up a paying gig to spend GOBS of money on making art. If you are an artist you know what I mean, if you're not, it comes down to hundreds of dollars spent on class registration and hundreds more on supplies. The term "starving artist" is around for a reason.

In hopes of covering my upcoming costs I'm having a SUPER-DUPER ART BLOW OUT SALE. Some of the pieces you may have seen here in previous posts, some has not seen the light of day for a few years. I'm excited to clear some of this out and find new and great homes for people to enjoy it. Most of the pieces are 50-75% off for this special art sale. If you aren't in need of anything, but know of a friend who might I would be oh so grateful if you passed this on.

Hope you see something you like!

PURCHASING INFO:
contact me richele[at]richiedesigns for purchasing
. We'll have to do it the old fashioned check and snail mail way. I'm low-Tech here.
*shipping/packing is additional to the purchase price.



1. Large format Monoprints [one off's -there are no duplicates of these guys!]
These three pieces have never been offered before. There is only one of each piece, so don't delay if you're interested.
printed in 2001

Sale Special $48 each plus shipping and handling.
Each of the three are printed on fine art paper approx 29" x 20"


"Water" green and blue's I have my own artist print framed in my bedroom [not for sale] but you can see how it looks hung.
based on a car ride down PCH on a pretty summer day.

click on images to enlarge



Dark Sea #1 and #2
#1 darker of the two
#2 lighter of the two

Sale Special $48 each plus shipping and handling.
Each are printed on fine art paper approx 29" x 20"

printed with idea that they would be framed side by side but both can be hung separately.


click on images to enlarge

No comments: