Tuesday, February 08, 2011



Urban Outfitters is getting into the wedding game. Yes, you heard me right Urban Outfitters. WWD reports today [along with some good images] Bhldn will launch via an e-commerce site, appropriately, on Valentine’s Day.

The site will launch with apparel, accessories, lingerie, jewelry and shoes. Tabletop, cake pedestals, place cards and everything for decorating a venue will bow on the site in May. Invitations arriving next year.

The only part that bummed me out? "Our customer skews slightly older, but she’s still under 30" I think that means the dresses will be cut for 20-somethings {sigh}

this gray dress pictured? totally love - I think I could do gray for sure.

prices will be from $1,000 - $4,000 with event dresses $200-$600

image and information via WWD

No comments: