Sunday, May 06, 2007

Things I've been loving lately



Amy Winehouse Back to Black I might be over the rehab song already but the rest of the CD is really good. Love the old Motown sound.

•STill...I'm rereading this book again it was so good. I can't say enough good things about it. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

• Jacuzzi size latte's from my neighborhood cafe called The Starling Cafe the goat cheese and mushroom eggs with polenta potatoes are to-die-for too.
• The song "Beautiful Day" by Patty Griffin
• Yellow and gray together.
• Cat naps
• Being creative in new ways I didn't think were possible.
• Little comforts like watching TV in bed, stopping working at night when I feel like it, going back to my yoga practice after my year long hiatus/injury, enjoying quiet moments at home.
• Fruit Punch colored lipgloss

looking forward to:

• Dinner with my friends next saturday for an early B-day
• For the first time in a long time...my birthday or at least not dreading it I should say...
• The Lisa Gerrard concert at the end of this month
• Buying myself a birthday prize...I don't know what it is yet though
• The end of the school year for the boyfriend 5 weeks to go before I get him back.
• New adventures

No comments: