Sunday, August 27, 2006

Why The Post Man Hates Me



This is just a partial pile of my magazines for September..still missing a couple in the delivery. September is the biggest month in fashion publications for the fall preview ect [did you know that?]--it's also the most prestigious month to be on the cover, get coverage of a line or other variables of that. It's sad that they featured Kirsten Dunst on Vogue...one of my least favorite stars. I do have to say the dresses created especially for this issue [featured on Kirsten inside] are some of the most amazing fabrications I've ever seen. hummm I feel a future blog coming on.

For any male readers...who question the heavy fashion coverage as of late. Fashion is wearable art & design for me. I know you think women just frivously buy [and we do] but I actually like the construction and how a good outfit can alter someone's appearance. It can be a transformation and it can also be alot of fun.

I know the Post Man would like to poke my eyes out this month. Sorry for the giant load of reading material you carry around for me. If it's any consolation I do appreciate it!

No comments: