Monday, August 21, 2006

Doll heads and other random thoughts



Here are some annoyingly random things that happened to me today:

•Had a conference call this morning at 7:30 am--forming thoughts at that hour is annoying.

•The painter that has been working on the exterior of my apartment building for 2 months is STILL freeking here! and is now showering my clean house with schards of [i'm sure of it, lead] paint chips. He's very sweet and is doing a good job but he makes a mess and is as slow as molasses.

•The electrical system in my car decided to quit as I drove down a busy street today. Nice of it to do that before I got on the freeway. Did I mention I've already put close to 2k into my car this summer for general matienance? Trying to do the right thing will get you no where.

•I went to call in my refill on my much needed vicoden [see bad back posting and old lady shoes to prove it] and it requires the doctor to call in since I've used my refills. That means it will take me a week just to get on the phone with someone at Kaiser to ask me 10 times what my name, address, phone numbers, and medical record number is. SERIOUSLY, no one will talk to you without that knowledge repeated every single time.

•I got my carpets cleaned in my car on friday because I was taking lattes to my client and an entire one spilled on the floor of my car...the entire thing. I put the mats back in too early when the carpets were wet. Guess what my car smells like now? Sour milk and moldy floorboards...I drove back there today at lunch and had to pay for them to reclean them. BIG FUN!

•My very sweet boyfriend [he really is] didn't call me or return my calls all day. He just left me a message after I've been plotting to kill him slowly...that his phone never rang all day because of the coverage at his house [which is true, surprisingly enough].

•He wonders why I'm so annoyed with him...but after plotting to tell someone "what the F*ck!" for 1/2 a day it takes a while to calm down.

•My scale is an asshole. Seriously, My girlfriend Pam will vouch for me on this one folks.

Happy Monday!

No comments: