Wednesday, August 09, 2006

what would happen if you were famous?



my girlfriend and I had a interesting conversation this morning. What if we were famous and we had paparazzi following us around documenting our every move. what secrets would be revealed? For one thing...I definitely would not make it to the "Scary Thin" cover but would make it to the "healthy Hollywood look" and possibly to "what was she thinking" a few times as well. If I had someone following me around they would see...


• First off if I was in this issue of People, they would see buck teeth, bad hair, total complete geekness that was me in highschool...omg and the catapillar eyebrows that I had before I found out about waxing and arching.
• I go to buy coffee every day, sad but true...it's my morning treat.
• I talk to my girlfriend Pam every morning on the way to the office from coffee.
• I spend alot of time at my chiro's office, and still feel like I'm housed in the body of a 90 yr old person.
• I basically wear the same exact outfit every day. skirt, tank tops, little sweater. it's a sad wardrobe these days.
• At 37 I have officially moved over to old lady shoes--my back is rebelling.
• I sing in the car, and listen to the same CD for months at a time.
• I eat, talk and do way too much while driving...hence running a yellow light this morning and having someone honk at me and gesture for me to get off the phone.
•I purchase a fair amount on line and have it shipped.
• I subscribe to just about every fashion magazine on the planet. My post person will curse my name next month [September is the big daddy issues]
• essentially I'm a total bore and a creature of habit so they could stalk me at multiple locations every day.


• THE UPSIDE TO THE FAMOUS THING IS THAT I WOULD BE AIRBRUSHED TO AN INCH OF MY LIFE AT ANY PLANNED PHOTOSHOOT, AND EVENTUALLY I COULD PAY SOMEONE TO BRING ME INTERESTING CLOTHES. HUUMMM WONDER WHAT THAT WOULD BE LIKE!

No comments: