Monday, January 23, 2012

sweetheart

when I was single I use to make gifts for all my girlfriends. Giant Ring Pops inside boxes painted Tiffany Blue and other wacky little things. It made me feel better when I didn't have a date to celebrate with.



whether or not you have a sweetheart, I'm sure you have a swell group of girlfriends to eat piles of garlic with and complain about the men out there. They deserve treats too don't you think?

and if you do have a sweetheart, you're one lucky girl or guy! there will be yummy treats, FAB GREETINGS {duh} and great people watching. Reports are this is a smaller, more curated {invitees only} show if you were at all overwhelmed in prior exhibits.

Hope you all join me at the newest of the Unique LA shows FEB 11 and 12 here in LA 11am - 5pm both days $10 at the door [but you get a super goodie bag to make up for that]

No comments: