Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday




I'm so glad information runs in 3's don't you? I mean, instead of like 10's or something. I had the strangest weekend of information, all of it various degrees of bad to worse. I got in the tub last night I buried myself in hot water and prayed about all of the people involved [3 separates stories].




I feel the most helpless when there's not a damn thing you can do to change bad news. I come from a place where if you work hard enough you should be able to fix anything. This of course causes me great stress that I shouldn't be taking on.



on the bright side, it's monday so we all have the opportunity to start fresh and make a new choice. This is what I tell myself every time I want to reach for something horrible to put in my mouth MAKE A NEW CHOICE. Sometimes it works, sometimes I shove that pastry in anyway [it was worth it]. Hope your week is full of new, positive choices.

images are from the amazing Hedi Slimane Diary. Did you know he has an exhibit this month in LA? I just found out about it. MOCA I believe, ends Jan 31 if I remember correctly. I know I should know who this woman is...rocker of some sort, but alas, I am old and out of it. who is she? do tell.

No comments: