Thursday, September 01, 2011

Nobody Said It Was Easy



Do you have a Chipotle near you? if you don't it's a great burrito store [or Mexican food] I applaude their integrity toward their food.

"Through our vision of Food with Integrity, Chipotle is seeking better food not only from using fresh ingredients, but ingredients that are sustainably grown and naturally raised with respect for the animals, the land, and the farmers who produce the food."

This recent ad features Willie Nelson redoing a Coldplay song along with great animation. I've always liked their product and I knew a bit about the meat sourcing they did but this definitely puts them in my "best" category of places to eat rotation.

**for some reason the video isn't loading correctly on my page please click here to watch please watch, you won't be sorry.

No comments: