Monday, September 26, 2011

Countdown begins

This morning I woke up at 3:30am – some awful dream I can't recall. Then it began the ticking notes of wedding countdown...3:30 became 4, 4 became 4:45. I write this puffy-eyed and headachy from lack of sleep.

or maybe it's left over from the giant vat of strawberry infused vodka I drank on saturday night thinking I was someone who DRINKS {I am not}



I still don't have a menu from my chef yet. This is what I'm thinking about this morning. That and the 1200 envelopes that my assistant and I have to print in the next 24 hrs. I'm not even exaggerating about that 1200 number, it will be my largest print project to date for a corporate client. Yeah and oh gawd are the two thoughts that go through my head about that.

This is what I know from my production days ... somehow it works out. And if it doesn't work out...there is something better that will take shape.

This still doesn't stop me from waking up at 3:30 in the morning. Tonight it will be a Advil PM

No comments: