Thursday, February 18, 2010

One day soon...

What's that bumper sticker saying? One day the defense department will hold a bake sale to fund their bombs and schools will have all the money they need.

My client's son, Adrian, who is as cute as a bug's ear has set out to save his elementary school's science lab.




It's not a secret that California schools are in a bad way, my community just announced several hundred layoffs of teachers this week in fact.

click here to see Adrian's Tumblr page including cute videos about his favorite snake. I'll see you at the lemonade stand this weekend.

I wonder, what Sacramento thinks will happen in 15 years when our children have had a subpar education and 1/3 are on welfare because they can't get a job. dunno, seems ass-friggin-backwards if you ask me.

No comments: