Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Whu?

Well Blogger is being an asshole right now and not uploading a photo but you should go over and check out this post on Perez

Sarah Jessica and Matthew Broderick Expecting Twins

Do you ever have those friends that you just get use to being a certain way? Like maybe a girlfriend has said for her whole life that kids weren't her thing and then announces that she is pregnant? Or you get use to the eternally single [read "player"] guy friend who meets a gal and then proposes 6 months later? I mean there are just things that make you go, Wait a minute here....Just back right up...I mean the story in MY head looks like THIS.

This announcement made me do the Whu??? As I was just ducky with my SJP being a one kid mom. Thats how it was going to be. And now she's doing this and with a surrogate?

I mean, wow, totally great, don't get me wrong I just need to adjust the picture in my head.

I'm just going to sit down over hear to think about it a minute, I'll be fine, just get me a glass of water will ya?

3 comments:

Petunia Face said...

Wha? Is the surrogate the chick Matthew Broderick was supposedly having an affair with?

Now that's making lemonade out of some serious lemons!

Jaime said...

Agreed. I was ok with SJP being a one baby mom. But now this. Please tell me she isn't turning into Angelina Jolie.

And how do you go from he's having an affair, I'm moving out to twins? Petunia Face has to be right.

It's too much. I can't take it.

Richie Designs said...

oh, thats some good thinkin' there... affair now it's a "surrogate" hummm things to think about