Monday, November 13, 2006

funny thoughts on dental floss

I had a conversation with my friend Gary the other day about dental visits and flossing. I am a bad flosser I admit it! in fact, I hardly ever floss unless forced to. For this reason I go to my denist every 3-4 months to make him do the hard work. The reason I don't floss is because It feels violent to me like i'm assulting my teeth & gums. After MANY years of braces they are close together like they should be. Floss does not want to go in! and I don't want to force it.

the rest of our conversation went like this:

G: well you know what I equate not flossing to?
R: what?
G: it's about the same as not wiping your butt.
R: eeeewwwww! oh great, now I have to floss!

but then I had this thought over the weekend which I sent him this morning to make him laugh:

So what if I wear "butt floss" underwear? does that solve both issues?

happy monday

No comments: