Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ashkahn

what have you been doing lately? oh printing my ass off for this crazy, talented man Ashkahn.

His work is funny, edgy and ballsy to say the least! My assistant who is openly out said to me this morning "as a gay man, I've had my hands in quite a bit of vagina lately" umm, yes you have. sorry about that? it's never dull around here.


I'm sending this to my waxer [seriously]


who wouldn't want a crotch shot congrats card?


I'm so glad I don't have anyone I think about like this daily. there was a time though...


true dat!



psssht think that's it? not even close go see the rest of his stuff here. Better yet? if you're in LA go see his pop up shop this weekend.

FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT

is a pop-up shop created by ASHKAHN and ADI and inspired by Los Angeles.

OPENING CEREMONY
FRIDAY, MARCH 30
7 TO 10PM

At: 2147 W. Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA

OPEN UNTIL
SUNDAY, APRIL 29

No comments: