Monday, December 19, 2011

Design Shuffle

I was introduced to Design Shuffle - A social media site for designers and architects recently and you know I like me a good interior. I spent a few, well lets just say too much time, looking through the scores of interesting designers and architects pondering, one day, when we own a home.

Let's take a look, shall we?


Scott Sanders LLC, NY City project: Hampton Home Traditional and East Coast, but I love the layers of things happening in this room it's bright, sophisticated and elegant


Venegas & Co, Boston, MA a kitchen design studio. This is brilliant. I'm sure there is a need just to have one's kitchen done and not feel bad that you're not giving the rest of the house to the designer doing the job. I love this modern but warm kitchen. I'm especially digging the stacked tile backsplash that goes to the ceiling. I adore cabinets that go to the ceiling. I've always thought what the heck? with cabinets that just stop and leave a foot of gap [that could be storage] at the top. plus? it destroys the line of sight when you're in the room [but there I go again being picky]


how incredibly sweet is this back house turned rec room? gosh it's like a little gum ball heaven. [ikea curtains btw] John Loecke Inc., NY


lastly, gosh what a "great room". This is just calling for three kids and a couple of dogs. I hope they are rollerskating across those floors [when mom isn't looking] Blackfish Lane residence is a project by Workshop/APD out of NY. This group is amazing - don't miss the rest of their portfolio

if you're looking for inspiration or a designer/interior group to find a solution to your issue at hand you'll definitely find a little bit of everything here.

2 comments:

Chennai Interior Decorators Interiors Designing in chennai said...

Thanks for the nice post. that we are Interior Decorators in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

Suzie Thomas said...

Building the kitchen countertops of your dream makes sense if you are going to be spending a lot of time in this house, and therefore, this kitchen. Its long been recognised that bathrooms are a great selling point for a property.